Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jonas Tag

I usually do not respond to tags but since I started responding to some so here’s another tag from my friend and fellow Komikero Jonas.

Instructions

Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven Random Things

I am an engineer. I am a blogger. I am an artist. I am a programmer. I am a businessman. I am a choir member. I am a leader.

Age: 27 years old
Band you’re listening to right now: Maroon 5
Career: Engineer, Programmer. Artist, Writer, Businessman, Blogger
Drink or smoke: Drink but don’t smoke
Easiest friends to talk to: Pao and Butch
Favorite food: Fried Chicken
Gummy bears or gummy worms: Gummy worms
Have a girlfriend: None
In love: Yup, still can't let go after the break-up
Junk food you like: Choko-choko
Kids: Not sure
Longest ride ever: Davao to Manila
My nicknames: Henry, Butsoy, Butch, Tsoy, Baki
Name for your next kid: No plans yet
One wish you have now: Strength from God
Phobias: Afraid of roaches
Quote: Therefore I am
Reason to smile: Smile from a love one
Sleeping time: Anytime from 12 MN to 3 AM
Time you wake up: Anytime from 5 to 6 AM
Unknown fact about you: I collect powders
Vegetable you hate: Ampalaya
Worst habit: Staring at people’s faces
X-rays you’ve had: Chest x-rays
Yummy food: Any type of chicken food
Zodiac sign: Taurus

I tag the following people: Gerry, Ymon, Aryo, Ham, Ayel, Icka and Edwin.

No comments: