Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dreaming Of London

Dreaming of London, yes, I am dreaming of London and I really want to visit the place. I think it is the one of the best places in the world. The mix of ancient and modern eras is very visible in the streets and architecture around the area. The people can express themselves in any way they want (as long as they’re not hurting themselves and others) and are not bounded by undeclared rules and critical eyes of very suspicious people like in most places here in my country. London also homes some of the great people in the world (some are locals and some migrated to the place). I really want to have it check by my own eyes if the place really is what I envisioned it to be.


If you want to visit London,
London accommodation is not a problem as it is available all year round. If you are too busy and always on the go, and find no time to book yourself you can always log online to search for the best London accommodation available. You could even get a much better and cheaper price over the internet as to go to travel agencies. London accommodation is plenty, so it is not a worry.


If I’ll be in London, the places that I wouldn’t want to miss are the following: National Portrait Gallery, St. Paul’s Cathedral, The Tower of London on Thames River, Science Museum, London Eye, National Gallery, British Museum, Tate Modern, Westminster Abbey and of course I’d like to take a peek at the famous London Bridge. If that day will come that I’ll be in London, I’ll definitely makes the most of my stay there.

No comments: