Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Oh no it's Johnny!

Finally we met. I wen to where Johnny's working yesterday to see him and return his comics. Well he's the same Johnny. It's funny though because he's from Manila and has to work in Makilala and Kidapawan and I'm the one from Kidapawan but have to work in Manila. Hehehe. It's really nice to see him again after months of not hearing from him. Hehehe.

Johnny gave me a shirt too. Thank you for the shirt.

I first met Johnny from the very first Komikero meeting that I attended. Incidently, it was also the groups first anniversary. I'm not the only firstimer there, Raipo was there as well.
Back to Johnny, he's a very funny and intelligent person. He cracks jokes out of thin air. It's so natural for him. He's straight forward and very himself. There's no one like Johnny or anyone who might have resembled him. One of the kind.

He seldom put things seriously, in the meetings that I encountered him, but when he's serious.... He's still funny.

Well, never have a dull moment when he's around. I wish you all the best man.

P.S. He's vegetarian...

No comments: