Saturday, December 31, 2005

Neil Gaiman and Fully Booked Comic Book Contest

Earlier on the month of December, I was informed by a friend that Fully Booked and Neil Gaiman is having a Comic book writing contest and he told me that he wasn't sure of the guidelines so I have to go to Fully Booked to ask for it. I totally forgot about it because I'm too busy preparing my things and ticket to go home to the province for the Holidays. Then, just this very moment I decided to open my blog and put some entry before the year ends, I decided to greet friends through their blogs. I came acros Gerry Alanguilan's blog and I saw a link of the contest. I then remembered what my friend told me so I tried to open the site but I just can't register because it always says "Page Cannot Be Found." So I decided to try to join the contest by going to Fully Booked and register there by myself in person instead of registering online.

I want to try to join and try my luck. Who knows I might win! Hehehe. Though I know that it would be a very hard competition because they are really talented Filipinos out there waitting to be discovered and Contest and Opportunities like this will showcas the "Totoong Galing ng Pinoy,"

Even if I will not make it or won't be able to join, I will still try to make the best of it and try to create a good story.

Below is the guideline that I've saved from one of Gerry's blog readers. Just click this link for the Contest Guideline. Wish us all the best!!! Go Pinoy!!!

No comments: