Sunday, August 12, 2007

World of Fun

Yesterday, I went to "World of Fun" to relax and play. I played Street Fighter and then I got tired after a while. I noticed the "Piso" games and tried my luck. Then without knowing, I've been tossing my Php 1.00 coins and I did have a lot of fun. It was exciting for me and I did sure forget about some of the problems that have been bothering me for a couple of weeks already.



I didn't noticed that it was closing time already. I won about 329 tickets. Not bad for a 20 minute game right. Hehehe, I was so happy to win that much tickets.


I exchanged my tickets for 82 pieces of Menthos candies, and one shiny blue stone. It seems that the child in me got out again. Yes, I might looked like a little child very excited to get his price after a very exciting game. I'll definitely try it again sometime.

No comments: