Thursday, August 23, 2007

Operation Trim Down

Below is the result I got from that measuring instrument you find at Mercury Drug:

Weight: 193 lb 6 oz / 87.8 kg
Height: 5 ft 9.7 in / 177cm
Blood Pressure:
Max Systolic 113 mmHg
Max Diastolic 79 mmHg
Pulse/minute 104
Body Fat Estimation:
Fat Index 23.1%
Fat Mass 44 lb 14 oz / 20.2 kg
Free F. Mass 148 lb 14 oz / 67.6 kg
Age and Gender: 27 male

With my age and height, the normal weight should be between 62.7 kg to 78.0 kg so I am 9.8 kg overweight. The normal Body Mass Index is between 20 to 24.9 and I am over by 8 kg/m2. My BP is normal while I am over 3.1% on the normal fat index and 3.3 kg above normal fat mass.

Now everyone knows how big I am and I've been complaining about it. I decided now to take a step in reducing my weight and everything else that I need to trim down so I enrolled myself in a gym class. Yesterday was my day one and everything went smoothly and easily at first until I got to the crunches. How hard and painful was the experience for me. I even find it hard to move out the mat after the routine. Before when I am still slim and well-toned, these routines are nothing but a piece of cake but now it was excruciating experience. It's like I am being punished for eating more than I should and just programming all the time. But it's ok, if after all these sacrifices I will see myself glorious it's all worth it.

When I woke up the next morning, I find it hard to move and so hard to get up. My tummy aches. So I rolled down instead until I got myself into the edge of the bed and drop myself slowly to the floor. I never felt this way before. This is a bit too much, don't you think? Well, as what I have said, it's ok. I will get use to this in time.

Probably after a couple of weeks or after a month I will post another report on my progress. Operation trim down. Keep in touch.

P.S.
Any more suggestions on how I am going to succeed? Please feel free to offer suggestions. I'm in need of your help.

No comments: