Monday, August 13, 2007

1st Vector Art : Hillary Duff

I've noticed that there are so many artist who are into vector art. I can almost see it everywhere. Posters, logos, websites, and just almost everywhere. I looked up into the Wiki to know what's vector art or graphics. And here's what Wiki says about it: Vector graphics (also called geometric modeling or object-oriented graphics) is the use of geometrical primitives such as points, lines, curves, and polygons, which are all based upon mathematical equations to represent images in computer graphics. It is used in contrast to the term raster graphics, which is the representation of images as a collection of pixels.

Now that I know what vector art is, I tried it myself. Below is the result. I think I did ok. What you think? It took me quite long to finish this one. It took 568 layers in order for me to conclude that the art is done. I hope you all like it.

Here's another version, just a white background.

Here's the original photo that I took from the net. She's Hillary Duff from the Lizzie Mcguire TV series at the Disney's Channel.

No comments: