Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Komikero at last...

Last Sunday (11/28/04) I was able to attend the Komikero meeting after how many months of absence. It's really nice to see and exchange infos with the members of the club. It's even nicer to know that we have four new members who joined the club. I'm glad that Gerry is so busy with his projects. I finally saw the artworks of Jonas for the Siglo project. It's confirmed that Johnny is going to Mindanao for the job assignment in Makilala. Jac is joining ABS-CBN. Rod is not ok with his current job. Raipo finally released his Indie ('97). Gerald calling Jac achi? Geoff is considering call center for a job. Sigh. Hehehe ang saya.

After the meeting Rod and I went to Yellow Cab to eat pizza and then I went home to take a nap.





Green Hills with Gil

Yesterday, I accompanied Gil to Green Hills because he wanted to buy stuff for his room. We were having hard time looking for the stall that sells the lampshade that he's been itching for to buy. After a few minutes we finally saw it. It cost about P650 but he manage to get a bargain and bought it for P500 only. It's simple, nice to look at yet elegant. Nice taste Gil.


No comments: