Sunday, November 21, 2004

Is it a break? Or they're trying to break us?

Last Thursday and Friday were my day offs from the 9:30 pm to 6:30 am shift. I tried hard to enjoy those days for that's the only time that I got to have enough sleep. I don't even care if I had no time for gimik as long as I am able to have enough rest.

Saturday morning my team leader texted me and informed me that my schedule for the coming week changed from 9:15 pm-6:30am to 2:30am-11:30am and my day offs were changed from Tuesday/Wednesday to Sunday/Saturday. I just woke up when I received that sms and I got pissed of (even up to now). Imagine I had to end my Saturday shift at 6:30 Sunday morning and go back to work 2:30 am on Monday. It's as if I had no day off at all. I am not happy with it. Not at all.

I woke up about 11:00 pm Saturday and I don't feel like going to office but I had to force myself because I don't really like being absent for absolutely no good reason at all. By 12:00 midnight I went out from the house and it's raining. I waited for about half an hour before I was able to take a ride. Then after 30 mins I had to ride a bus to take me to Ayala and take a jeepney to take me to PBCom. it's really hard to commute from my boarding house to the office and my schedule made a lot more difficult. This is insane. I am totaly pissed off.

No comments: