Sunday, December 19, 2004

Almost Over You

by Sheena Easton

I saw an old friend of our's today
She asked about you, i didn't quite know what to say
heard youv'e been making the rounds 'round here
while I've been trying to make tears disapear

Chorus:
Now Im almost over you
I've almost shook these blues
so when you come back around
after painting the town
you'll see im almost over you...

you're such a sly one with a cold cold heart
maybe leavin came easy, but it tore me apart
time heals all wounds they say and I should know
coz it seems like forever,
but im letting you go

(chorus)

I can forgive you and soon I'll forget all my shattered dreams
although you left me with nothing to show
but all misery

( chorus )

when you come back around, after painting the town,
you'll see im almost over you...

No comments: