Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Justice

The world is in great danger because humans rely too much on super heroes and the only people who can stop the end of the world are the super villains. These villains share the same nightmares on how the world ends so they alone can save it. Now they have to stop all the super heroes from ever saving anyone to stop the world's annihilation.

Wow, this also is a super book like the Infinite Crisis. I already have the copy of the 1st issue and it rocks. Alex Ross's art is superb. It almost stole (if not stolen) the attention, instead of reading the story, you can't help but stare at the artwork. Tsk, tsk, tsk... From time to time I have to remind myself to focus on the story, otherwise, I won't be able to finish reading it. The 1st issue so far is good, intriguing and crazy at the same time. I can't wait to have the rest of the installments.

No comments: