Wednesday, April 12, 2006

House of M


I already read it last month but I just remember posting it on my blog tonight. This is a story of Avengers and X-men, deciding on the fate of Wanda (Scarlet Witch) if they have to keep her alive or just decide on how to handle her situation because she has become a threath to the world (to humans and mutants alike). Wanda lost control on her reality-altering abilities after her major nervous breakdown and put the world in grave danger. Her brother, Pietro (Quicksilver) upon knowing the meeting of the two groups, went to see Wanda and their father Magneto. Yet Magnito himself does not know how to handle the situation.

X-men decides to vote for Wanda's situation but the Avengers refuse to vote. They decided to visit Wanda and decide her fate upon seeing her. Unfortunately they can't find her (pietro and Magneto too). Upon searching, everything went white and the next thing they know, they got what their hearts desire.

The story is great and so is the artwork. I really love the book. It's a must have. I really can't tell much because I don't want to spoil the fun. It has a lot of twist and turns. Hearth thumping suspense and action. I recommend it to all comic lovers out there. When you have the copy just sit back, read and have a great ride. Enjoy!!!

No comments: