Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Civil War


This is another offer from Marvel. I still have to find out what this book is all about but I think this have to do on the outcome of the House of M story. How they handle the situation that most of the mutants have lost their powers/abilities. That the remaining mutants protected by Emma Frost (X-men leader) and Doctor Strange (Old Avengers member), have to decide what to do on the situation. One thing for sure is that it's already on my Must-Have list.


According to friends who closely on the lookout of the book, She-Hulk, Spider-Man and Emma Frost play a vital role on the story. But if you happen to have a copy of the Illuminatti, you might have an idea on what will happen on Civil War.


Well all of us still have to find out though this May. I have the list of the schedule of release of the books including several books featuring characters who play huge roles on this story. I don't have it now here with me but when I come back I might put the release schedules. OK? OK.


P.S. The story of Illuminatti is about the secret organization of 7 mutant leaders (Professor X, Namor, Iron-man, etc.) who are having a meeting/debate on how to deal with the situation brought about by the result of House of M. Please have a copy of it too.

No comments: