Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Spikey's Day Out at Jollibee

I was pretty busy with the computer because this day would be my last day to use it because I'll be back in Manila tomorrow. Then my little brother Spikey went up to me and told me that he wanted to go to Jollibee with me. I told him I don't have any money but he told me it's ok because he will pay all the expenses. I told him how much do you have there and he showed me about Php 50.00. I told him that wouldn't be enough because we have to bring home some for his older brothers and sister. Upon hearing what I said he dialed the telephone and talked to mom that we're going to visit her in her office to get some money to buy foods at Jollibee and then informing me that everything is fix and I have to take a bath to prepare for out visit at Jollibee. Hmmm very smart kid. Impressive.

On Queue

When we arrived at Jollibee, I didn't expect to see a lot of other customers so I have to wait in queue for a moment. When it's our time my little brother ordered for us. We enjoyed every moment. Hehehe. Below are the photos I took and collected for you to see. Enjoy.


Sarap to the bones?

Choco wacko?

I am a hero?

No comments: