Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Slow... Slower... Never mind...

It's been 3 days now since I am only receiving few calls for my whole shift. Remember that I was put offline for a day and a half. This might be one of the ways that they have been planning, that instead of putting agents offline, they just mark those agents so that they will only receive calls when there are a lot of customers on queue. Well, if that is the case, I am actually enjoying this. Less calls means less stress. I hope this would be the case the whole year through.

Some agents whose not part of the situation envied us because they don't have time to relax from receiving calls. I really don't know the whole situation yet so I really can't comment on this case. I still have to wait and see.

Que sera sera...

No comments: