Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Chicago Cubs Spring Training Once Again

If given the chance I’d love to attend the Chicago Cubs Spring Training because as far as my aunt Even’s boyfriend Dwaine have told me that fans of the team from all over the world attend this event to get a chance to see and be with their heroes. The fans got to see how their favorite team players warmed up for action like bat swinging, ball catching and so much more. The good thing here is that the venue is much smaller so you got to enjoy seeing them up-close in action on the field. Isn’t that exciting? I’m sure right now fans all over are saving and buying their Spring Training tickets to the Chicago Cubs and can’t wait to see their heroes in action. And I’m sure to some people out there like me are praying hard that their aunt’s boyfriend will get to buy us tickets too.

Disclosure: This blog entry is made possible by teamonetickets.com

No comments: