Monday, September 03, 2007

Mom in the City and some other stuff

My mom arrived last Sunday here in Manila to visit me. She stayed at Pan Pacific with her friend Ms. Aranas. It's been quite some time since we haven't seen each other and I miss her a lot already. My mom lose a lot of weight due to volleyball and very effective diet (I had to ask because I am struggling to lose some weight myself). We had dinner and I ate a lot (guilty) because I want to spend more time with her. I didn't bring extra clothes (how stupid of me) because I want to look perfect for her, so I had to go back to my pad after dinner. She brought a lot of lanzones for me and my friends so I had to bring about 15 kilos of lanzones all the way from Manila to Quezon City. I am very much kuripot so instead of riding a cab, I decided to commute. Bad idea. I know. I had to carry it all the way from the hotel to LRT1 then after arriving at Doroteo Jose station, carry it all again to LRT2. My sweat seemed not to stop on dripping like a leaked in the faucet. You don't have to imagine how I looked after I finally arrived at my pad. As a consolation for a hard work I ate a lot of lanzones. I ate a lot that I end up having LBM (yes, up to this very moment). My mom left at about 3pm kanina for her 5pm flight back to Mindanao.

I have no plans on going to work yesterday (also today) because I'm suffering from LBM but I had to because the presentation of my design on new data entry is due this coming Wednesday already and there are still so much to do. To make matters worse (aside from coming back and forth to the loo), before 4pm I accidentally deleted two of my programs. I can't retrieve it back because the database back-up is done every night after office hours. So all the programming I did for the entire day (yesterday) was just for naught because there is no way I can get it back. I had no choice but to start all over again from the back-up program I had last Friday. Asar.

Well, the good thing about having LBM though is that I am losing weight. I am actually losing some pounds. Yehey! My office mates notice so that (somehow) is a good thing. I think.

I think I have to go back to the loo again. Bye for now.

No comments: