Monday, August 14, 2006

24 Hr Convenience Store


Congrats to my parents for their new business - 24 hr convenience store. They just opened it recently (Aug. 01, 2006). This would be their 4th business together. I'm so proud of them.


The name of the store is 6A. They got the name from me. Way back in high school, when I was creating sketches and drawings, I signed them with 6A. 6A because in Filipino 6 is anim and my family name is Anima , so I just added "a" after the 6. Hmmm when you see the store it should be pronounced as Anima. Nice isn't it.


BTW, my sister's the one who suggested the name after seeing one of my drawing in her room with my signature on it.

That's my mom and my brother Michael. Kind of blurry though, my dad took all the photos and were sent to me via MMS.

No comments: