Thursday, February 02, 2006

Narnia


I love the movie. I watched it early January and I'm not sure what to expect because I've heared a lot of comments from friends. I first saw the books way back 2002 when one of my classmates in college was reading it. I didn't pay much attention nor look at it closely because we were busy reviewing for our licensure exam come November of the same year.

Late 2005, I heared that they're making Book 2 a movie from another friend and I told my friend that I heared about the book but wasn't able to read it. My friend told me that it was a very good book and he can't wait to see it on the big screen.

Inside the cinema I hide my excitement because most of the people watching were older than I am, many police and military personels were there too. I was actually expecting to see children but I was wrong.

The film was great. The sequences, plot and cinematography are the best. I love the characters there too. Jadis, the White witch, is perfect. Being cruel and emotionless (even to the point wherein she was trapped by Aslan) and all that. I enjoyed it and I would surely recommend it. :D

No comments: