Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Operation Trim Down (12/09/2007)

Below is the result I got from that measuring instrument you find at Mercury Drug:

Weight: 181 lb 4 oz / 82.3 kg
Height: 5 ft 9.7 in / 177cm

Blood Pressure:
Max Systolic 129 mmHg
Max Diastolic 77 mmHg
Pulse/minute 84

Body Fat Estimation:
Fat Index 20.2%
Fat Mass 36 lb 9 oz / 16.6 kg
Free F. Mass 144 lb 11 oz / 65.2 kg

Age and Gender: 27 male

I only lose about 3 oz on my weight. My fat index was reduced and so does my fat mass but I gained about 1 lb and 2 oz of my free f. mass. Maybe I was not able to burn all the calories from all those carbs I ate the whole week. I must do something about this. By the way, it's been 2 weeks since I am not able to attend hiphop, cardio boxing, ballroom, and body attack classes and more than 2 months already since I skipped yoga classes. My schedule nowadays limits me to attend those classes. I will try to fit those classes come January next year.

1 comment:

Home Renovation Denver said...

Very nice blog you havee here