Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Unproductive

I've been unproductive for about a week now. There seems to be so much going on. The brewing war b/n humans and not-so-humans in the office, the confusion amongst the artists, the lack of feedback from my groupmates, the very painstakingly difficult job training I've been having, almost lack of sleep, emotional turmoil, weight issue, and so much more. I wanted to break free but I can't cause everythings must be dealt with - fast. I can't focus on one because everything needs so much attention. Waaaahhhhh. I'm running out of cash (I think nothing's left of me, hmmm). It's official I'm poor and almost exhausted. Thanks to God, whenever I close my eyes it seems that He tells me that I can do it. I hope so and I know that even if I've been calling for His aid almost every minute He doesn't got tired of me. So, Oh, what I'm still doing here. Bye for now, got loads of stuff to do.

No comments: