Saturday, October 15, 2005

Just because sa candy...

My gf got mad at me because I didn't buy her a candy... She doesn't spoke to me 'til tonight... Yesterday all went well, I accopmanied her to buy stuff for her face... Then she wanted to withdraw... While on we're on the queue she wanted me to buy her candy... I told her we just have to finish withdrawing the money first before buying candy... She then get out of the queue and went straight to buy a candy... Then she went home w/o saying a word... I tried to stop her but she just went on like I'm not there at all... I tried to text and call her but she just won't reply and won't answer my calls... God knows what's been running through my mind because I had no idea at first... When I called her tonight and she accepted the call... It's all just because of that bloody candy...


My mom and dad are in Manila now since yesterday and they're going to stay 'til tomorrow morning... So I'm going to share the suit w/ them... Hehehe enjoy...

No comments: