Friday, October 07, 2005

Bucket full of ice...

Have you ever been in a situation wherein you knew certain truth but so afraid to confront it because it might turn things bad - worst even?

Well, I had and confronted it. It din't go well. She just denied it though I have facts to prove my case. It actually pains me a lot that she's been lying to me behind my back all these time. I didn't know what to do next so I just drop the subject. I know you might say that I'm so tanga because I just let it be. It's painful, yes, but it would pain me more to lose her.

Would I continue to be so blind and pretend it didn't happen? If she did it once, what would guarantee that she's not going to do it again?

I remember what my trainer told us during one of the training that i've had with a certain company. It's one thing to trust your partner and it's another thing to love her/him. I couldn't quite grasp what she's trying to tell us then but now it's so clear to me. You can love a person but that doesn't mean you trust her.

Well I have to cut thid short before I spiel everything...

:(

No comments: