Thursday, February 03, 2005

Only Me And You

I just had a dream that you were far away
And that someone else was in your arms today
Though I know its just a dream
Still my fear is so extreme
‘Coz I know that dreams could sometimes be so true
And I’ll be blue

Then I told myself
I'll lways stay the same
Even if you hurt me, I will take the blame
You are all I’m livin’ for
I would love you even more
I would keep the pain inside my door

~Chorus~

It’s enough for me that
I have come to love you, I see
Because the heart I have could only want you
I just want you to remember
Even if it takes forever
I would wait until the world is through
When all that’s left is
Only me and you

Yes I told myself I’d always stay the same
Even if you hurt meI would take the pain
You are all I’m livin’ for
I would love you even more
I would keep the pain inside my door

~Repeat Chorus~

I’ll wait for youyou know its true
Until again i'll be with you
When all that’s left
Is only me and you

Love Interrupted (Jan. 27 ~ Feb.1)

No comments: