Monday, September 20, 2004

I'm Sick

It has been 5 days since I got sick because of lack of sleep and up to now, (guess what? You guessed it right) I'm still sick. How sad. Ever since I hit the floor after the transition period my lifestyle changed. For the better, I'd rather not say. I am just sick, but not tired. I'm still enjoying my stay on the floor. It's just that my body can't take it anymore. I just need some time to relax. I hope I'm gonna be fine now.

I'm morphing

Gone are the days that I can't go out of the house if I think I don't look good enough. I can now be mistaken as a guy who never had a shower in his entire life. Look at me? This is not me. Well, what can I do, shit happens. Grrr...

Children's book illustrator?

My CCT trainer ask a copy of comic book I had collaborated with Oj and she told me that she gave it already to her friend who's looking for artists who can draw illustrations for children's books. I hope her friend will find my style good enough, if not perfect, for children's book.

No draw

Since I left my job, I don't have the chance to draw anymore. This is so sad. :(

No comments: