Thursday, August 06, 2009

The Muse And The Artist




On Brent: Sheer blue and white stripe topcustomized hand painted skinny denim pants with tulle detail

On Anton: Layered pinstripe coat with leather bow detail



pop art neon yellow rain coat with tulle detail


hand painted beaded frame, Nude "love me" beaded undies

jackpot B dress

nude gloves, hand dyed/hand painted shapeless top



melted spike heart head piece,customized neon bootsBlue man dressstructural black tops

"fashion was always synonymous to art for me.
One can easily express ones self by wearing outfits based on their emotions.
Mondays can be utterly depressing, Tuesdays are usually Nostalgic,
Wednesdays you tend to fall in love, and Fridays can be very random.
For me art is a form of release.
I reconstruct my negative raw emotions into something beautiful.
I played around with the idea of mix media art and combining it with fashion.
I used a variety of mediums to create lines, texture, and volume.
Most of my designs are unisex; Maybe its because i love the idea of breaking the general rule of gender .
i find the word “androgyny” very... sexy" - Anton Belardo, Stylist/Designer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brent chua, the greatest supermodel.