Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Operation Trim Down (Two Months After)

Below is the result I got from that measuring instrument you find at Mercury Drug after two months of working it out on the gym:

Weight: 183 lb 0 oz / 83.1 kg
Height: 5 ft 9.7 in / 177cm

Blood Pressure:
Max Systolic 110 mmHg
Max Diastolic 74 mmHg
Pulse/minute 100

Body Fat Estimation:
Fat Index 21.7%
Fat Mass 39 lb 0 oz / 18.0 kg
Free F. Mass 143 lb 6 oz / 65.1 kg

Age and Gender: 27 male

I may not get a very good results but I lost more than 11 lbs. so I am already happy with the outcome of my efforts. My waistline measurement is down by 4 inches and I can already wear my old pants and shirts once again. I will still do my best to lose some more weight and gain more muscles in the process. I hope by April 2008 I can already achieve the body I always wanted to have again.

Compare with my measurements during my first week on the gym here: First Week Result.

P.S. I am having a hard time dieting so I still eat my usual meals but try hard not to add some because I tend to eat some more after working out. But soon I will try to discipline myself and go on a diet. This I will do after the end of this year.

No comments: