Monday, November 12, 2007

Sevens Tag From Pao

I’ve been tagged by Pao about my sevens.

Here are the rules:

1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.
2. Pick 10 others you would like to get to know better.
3. Let them know you’ve tagged them by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. And don’t forget to give them the rules.

Seven truths about me:

1. I love comics and I am a comic artist.
2. I create silly poems.
3. I am a license engineer (ECE).
4. I am a clean-up/in-between artist for 2D animation.
5. I love blogging.
6. I am currently working as a programmer.
7. I am the eldest son among 5 siblings.

7x7 (which by the way is much harder):

1. My jersey number is always 7 from elementary to college.
2. There are 7 of us in the family.
3. I go to church on the 7th day of the week.
4. I have 7 sets of friends.
5. 7 is one of my favorite numbers.
6. I’ve been with 7 companies already (including on-the-job-training and apprenticeship program).
7. My current age ends in 7.

I want to tag: Jonas, Ardee, Andy, TL, Aethen, Gibbs and Wilson.

No comments: