Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

When the seventh and the last of the Harry Potter books was released last July 21, 2007, I was so envious with the other people who already got their own copy. I can't have my own copy yet because I don't have enough money to buy one (budget has been so tight). Instead, I just bought an empty box of the book, which cost me Php 10.00, just to make me feel a little better.

At the end of July, I was so ecstatic because our salary finally came so I hurriedly went to National Bookstore Main (Araneta Center, Cubao) to get a copy of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. Now I have my own copy and I am so happy and very excited reading it.

Just to tell you something about what I read so far... Someone already **** in the first chapter... Of course, I won't be telling who... I hate spoilers so I don't want to be one and being hated...

No comments: