Monday, December 25, 2006

My Mobile

Mom bought dad and I a mobile phone. Dad got a Sony Ericsson P990i and I have the P910i. If you click above (P990i) and below (P910i) image it will link you directly to GSMArena where you can find it's features. P990i is a 3G phone unlike P910i. I am happy with my new mobile phone.
I already downloaded some applications over the internet for my phone like Hand Day 2005, Mobipocket Reader and Blackberry. I had so much fun exploring the phone and personalizing it. There's so much more that I have to know about this unit. After installing the PC Suite in my computer I discovered more about the phone. I think it will take me a little while before I fully familiarize with this phone.

There are a lot of applications out there that I could install my P910i like screep capture, themes (I need theme editor so if you have one please send me one), and a lot more.

Well, that's for now. I'll go back in exploring the phone now.

No comments: