Monday, May 29, 2006

Bye Old Template


Finally I have the time and resources to edit my blog and change its appearance now that I'm home here in Kidapawan. I decided to change it so that when people visits my blog they would get the impresion that I love comics and I'm creating one too. As you can notice, I posted some of my drawings and the artworks of the people that I look up to in the Industry like Joshua Middleton, Frank Quitely, Olivier Copiel, and Carlo Pagulayan among others. Hoping that like them, people would notice and appreciate my passion.


I've decided to have a hiatus on my proffesion as an engineer to make way for my child-long dream to become a comic artist. That's the reason why I joined animation to enhance my style by drawing everyday and practice some more when I'm home. Yes, if you look closer at my fingers, dami na nya kalyo. Hehehe but it's ok because people started to notice and appreciate my works and it means a lot to me. I've got small projects like tutorials, book covers, indie comics and graphix designs too. Even if I'm still far away, somehow I can already taste what it feels like.


I do hope that you keep on visiting my blog and be patient if at times I won't be able to post some articles. God bless and more power to all of us.

No comments: